I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your email, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site, as well as information regarding any property or hunt club that you list on the Site, including but not limited to property location.
1. Cookies and other Tracking Technology
• to enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of the Service across different webpages, devices and browser sessions;
• to simplify your access to and use of the Service and make it more seamless;
to monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Service, so that we can improve and optimize it;
• to show you Hunt Den Content (which may include advertisements) that is more relevant to you; and
for fraud detection and prevention.
• The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
1. Information you provide us by registering for an account
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed as follows:
• Parts of your public profile page that contain some Personal Information may be displayed in other parts of the Service to other Users for marketing purposes.
• Parts of your User Content posted in a community forum or other features on the Service may be visible to the general public. You control the User Content you post in forums.
• Your public Listing page will always include some minimum information such as the city and state where the property or hunt club is located, your listing description, your calendar availability, your public profile photo, your responsiveness in replying to Users’ queries, and any additional information you share with landowners and other Users. Your public Listing page may also include aggregated demand information (such as number of page views over a period of time).
• Parts of your public Listing page may be displayed in other parts of the Services to landowners, hunt clubs, other Users, and/or our social media pages (i.e. Facebook and Instagram) for marketing purposes. The Service may also display the approximate geographic location on a map of the property or hunt club, such that a User can see the general area of the property or hunt club.
• When, as a User, you submit a request to contact a landowner or hunt club regarding a Listing, your full name, and the full name of any other individuals coming onto the property with you, and other Personal Information you agree to pass through to the listing User will become visible to the listing User of any Listing you request to book. We may also disclose parts of your profile, reviews, and any additional information you share whether you are a landowner or hunt club.
• When a User contacts another User regarding a Listing, we may ask you as the User to review the landowner, the property, and/or the hunt club. If you choose to provide a review, your review may be public on the Service. Likewise, a landowner’s or hunt club’s review of you as a participating User may be public on the Service.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify Users about law enforcement requests for their data unless:
• Providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law; or we believe that providing notice would (a) be futile, (b) be ineffective, or (c) would create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or (d) create or increase a risk of fraud upon Hunt Den, its Landowners, or the Service.
• In instances where Hunt Den complies with legal requests for User data without notice to the User for the reasons described above, Hunt Den will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify that User about the request after the fact if we determine in good faith that we are no longer legally prohibited from doing so.
We may also publish, disclose and use non-personal information for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes. If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the policy changes to the Site so that you may opt out of the new information practices. We suggest that you check the Site periodically if you are concerned about how your information is used.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
V. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. CONTACT US
Last Updated: July 3, 2017.